ISPConfig is an Open Source Hosting Control Panel widely used for Linux, under BSD license and developed by ISPConfig UG. The ISPConfig project was started in 2005 by Till Brehm of the German company projektfarm GmbH.
ISPConfig is a control panel that allows the admiration of websites in addition to the creation of email addresses, MySQL and MariaDB databases, FTP accounts, Shell accounts and DNS records through a simple administration interface. The software has 4 levels of login: administrator, reseller, customer and email user.
Supported operating systems
ISPConfig is a web control panel that only allows installation on Linux distribution operating systems.
- The following services and features are supported:
- Manage single or multiple servers from a control panel.
- Web server management for Apache HTTP Server and Nginx.
- Mail server management (with virtual mail users) with antispam and antivirus filters using Postfix (software) and Dovecot (software).
- DNS server administration (BIND, Powerdns).
- Replication configuration and clusters.
- Administrator, reseller, customer and mail user.
- Management of virtual servers for OpenVZ servers.
- Website statistics with Webalizer and AWStats.
- See function list reference
ISPConfig is a web panel that we could install in two ways: in an automated way or a more complete version through commands, in any of the two types of installation as a requirement we must perform a minimum installation of the system in any of the Linux distributions.
Demo Online ISPConfig